i n v i t a t i o n s
For invitations, we ask for 7-10 week turn around time depending on the invitation design to ensure that your design is full cared for and that you are comfortable throughout the entire process. Rush orders can be done depending on availability.
Have an idea in mind? We would love to help you get it down on paper, literally. We love seeing our clients' ideas come to life through our custom design. It's a suite that will have your special touch and will be unique to you and your day. Each piece is so special to who you are as a couple. This is why we are different than mass production invitation sites. The intimacy of the invitation suite will speak volumes to your guests and will provide you with a unique element that lasts.
- PROCESS + Investment -
Custom wedding invitations are about you, for you, and designed by you.
01. We start by scheduling a time to chat on the phone or in person about your vision and things you would like to include. Based on availability, we add you into our client portal to begin the process. This portal will be a one stop place for all of your ideas, planning, proofs, communication, etc. No more random, unorganized emails and proofs. One place to make it easier on you all to focus on planning other aspects of your wedding and having more time for each other!
02. After talking about general ideas (don’t worry you don’t need specific numbers or details yet), I’ll create an estimate for you and your fiance and other parties involved to look over. After approved, a 50% deposit is required to get started on the design process.
03. Sit back, put your feet up, pour yourself some wine. I get started on bringing your vision to life. Everything from hand drawing details, curating papers and elements, to assembling, we are here every step of the way. Once a digital mock up is approved alongside its elements, it gets sent to production and assembly.
04. Delivery is next. Local brides can choose to pick up their invitation suites in person. We ship nationwide and worldwide. We always provide extra materials and of course a keepsake set that you can frame or give to your photographer on your wedding day for flat lay detail shots (we love getting these images back!).
05. Lastly, you wait for those gorgeous RSVP’s to come rolling in! You’re one step closer on this great adventure life has for you. We can’t wait to be apart of it!
Stephanie Gould Calligraphy brides typically invest anywhere from $2,000-$8,000 on invitations. This depends on design, number of cards and inserts, embellishments, etc.
- materials + embellishments -
You can choose but are not limited to lots of colors of paper, white ink print, letterpress, foiling, deckled edges, gold foiling, embossing, debossing, thermography, and more! These can be paired with belly bands, wax seals, ribbon, twine, gold flakes and more! The possibilities are truly endless. We use a wide range of printing companies and suppliers to create the perfect unique team for each unique couple.
m a t e r i a l s
hand torn paper
p r i n t
e m b e l l i s h m e n t s
We are working on curating some of our favorite designs that speak to us as a brand. We hope that you will enjoy them when we release our new ideas! However, do you see a design on the website or instagram that you love? You are more than welcome to inquire and we can start the design process. This is more cost effective. However, if a design has been used more than 3 times, we retire it. This is to ensure the uniqueness for every couple and their wedding details!